- [Free Pattern] This Baby Pullover Is The Prettiest Granny Square Baby Sweater Ever!
- Pretty One Piece Crochet Christmas Stocking For A Fun Holiday
- [Video Tutorial] Add The Perfect Look To Your Baby Blanket With This Pretty Shell Border
- How To Crochet Newborn Baby Booties For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- Amazing Block And Triangle Crochet Project [Free Pattern]
These brilliantly designed baby shoes are super cute, comfortable and stylish. Made with love, these lovely Crochet Baby Booties – Violet Butterfly by Croby Patterns come in 3 sizes: 0 – 3 months, 3 – 6 months, 6 – 12 months. Make a perfect lovely pair of cute crochet baby booties for a perfect baby, chances are you’ll have lots of fun in the process and you’ll learn some new stitches while making them.
You will need 3,5 mm hook (E/4), yarn needle, yarn in two shades of violet (Yarn weight: Sport, Gauge 22 sts. in 4 inches, 100% cotton), scissors.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Croby Patterns
Thanks to Doroteja for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.