- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
- [Video Tutorial] Elegant Yet Easy-To-Crochet Pattern: Double Crochet With A Twist
- [Free Pattern] This Chic In The City Slouchy Beanie Looks Like Something Bought At Banana Republic
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous 12” Square Pattern Looks Great In Any Color Combination
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Ditty Bag Is The Perfect Little Gift Bag
This is most certainly an addictive pattern! The Christmas Bauble pattern by Kate of Greedy for Colour is so gorgeous! These are the perfect baubles for the little kids since they can be ripped off the tree and thrown around with no problem! These Christmas baubles in a box are so beautiful colored and look as good as the ones you buy in the stores.
Crochet Christmas Baubles Free Pattern
You can easily make one in any color you have, they also look great in multicolored yarn. It’s easy to personalize them and give them as gifts to your family and friends. These baubles are adorable!
Thanks to Kate for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.