- [Free Pattern] This Cute Bunny Blanket Will Delight Baby For Naptime Or Playtime
- [Free Pattern] Decorate Your Home With These Easy And Fun Candy Corn Hot Pads
- Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Gift Set [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Ladybug Coasters Will Really Brighten Any Table
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Slippers Are Super Hot!
This is an awesome pattern! The Chain Stitch Square by Mary Lokken looks very interesting! Try this pattern to use up odds and ends of various lengths and for the scrap blankets you make. Since it’s worked in a spiral, you can just add a new color when the old runs out. What’s beautiful about this stitch is that you start in the center and stop when you are ready to stop or when you run out of yarn.
Note from the designer: An advantage of this pattern for using bits of yarn is that, since there is no end to rows or rounds, you can just tie on a new yarn when your previous yarn ends. You can also alternate yarns “round by round” to make it look stripey. Fun yarns can be included for a row or two to give the square interesting texture.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: All For Orphans
Thanks to Mary Lokken for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.