- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute & Quick Bunny Crochet Pattern Just Melted My Heart!
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet The Tunisian Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cable Crochet Stitch
- Free C2C Crochet Graphgan Pattern Featuring Santa Claus
- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
This square with a beautiful design and amazing texture looks great in one or more colors. The post stitches create the almost 3D impression and the circles design gives structure and mesmerizing depth to this pattern. The Flame Square by Jessie Rayot is a super fun square you will enjoy making.
Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice
Beige #123: A
Mustard #158: B
Terracotta #134: C
Scarlet #113: D
US 9/I/5.50 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JessieAtHome
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.