- [Free Pattern] Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin To Support A Friend Or Family Member Who Has Cancer
- [Free Pattern] Did You See These Flip Flop Makeovers?
- Fabulous And Free Crochet Fan Doily Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Feather Stitch ( Video Tutorial)
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Stunning Tape Lace
This square with a beautiful design and amazing texture looks great in one or more colors. The post stitches create the almost 3D impression and the circles design gives structure and mesmerizing depth to this pattern. The Flame Square by Jessie Rayot is a super fun square you will enjoy making.
Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice
Beige #123: A
Mustard #158: B
Terracotta #134: C
Scarlet #113: D
US 9/I/5.50 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JessieAtHome
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.