- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
- Cutest Tabletop Christmas Tree Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Plaid Granny Blanket Made Using A Little Twist To The Granny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Owl Super Scarf You Need In Your Life
- Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
This easy crochet slippers pattern creates a nice and stretchy pair of slippers that are perfect for kids and adults alike. The Women’s Quick & Easy Slipper Socks by Alexandra Richards ELK comes in 9 different sizes and makes a perfect birthday or Christmas gift.
If your feet are always cold, this is a pattern you want to try. These slippers will keep your feet warm and they are great to walk on.
Quick tip: “For NONSLIP you can add a few drops of hot glue to the bottoms.”
Crochet Slippers Free Pattern
– 74 – 118 yards (small amount) of heavy weight Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver
– I9/5.5mm Crochet Hook
– Tapestry Needle for Weaving in Ends
Yarn Alternatives: Bernat’s Super Value Yarn, Caron’s One Pound, Hobby Lobby’s Crafters Secret;
Secondary Alternatives: Red Heart’s With Love, Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Yarn, with a J10/6mm Crochet Hook.
I did make and test out some slippers using Vanna’s Choice Yarn, and while they worked up well, the yarn wasn’t as durable as the Super Saver yarn and became rather frizzy rather quickly. I also choose the Super Saver yarn because it has a nice cushion to it, and feels quite nice as it hugs your feet. For anyone with concerns regarding the rough feel – it will get softer after the first wash.
You will be able to have a pair completed in roughly 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes (depending on size).
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern at: Crochet Slippers Free Pattern
Thanks to Alexandra Richards ELK for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.