- [Free Pattern] These Velvety Soft Slippers Look Expensive But They Are So Simple To Make
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Crochet Owl Purse Will Make A Great Gift For Your Little Princess!
- [Free Pattern] This Twisted Crochet Fringe Is Absolutely Beautiful And Easier Than It Looks
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Blanket Only Takes A Day To Make!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Quick Coffee Cup Cozy With Holly Leaf And Berries Embellishment
Are you ready for a little challenge? This cute project: Teresa’s 10 Minute Crochet Preemie Hat by Teresa Bowman is almost too good to be true! How many hats for preemies and babies can you make using this pattern? It’s so super- easy and super-cute and you get instant gratification.
Teresa’s 10 Minute Crochet Preemie Hat Free Pattern
Soft Worsted Weight Yarn
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Teresa Bowman for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!