- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Hook Case Is A Fun Way To Keep Your Things Nice And Tidy
- [Free Pattern] This Unicorn Hood Looks So Magical!
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Great Looking Crochet White Top & Purse Set
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hearts, Butterflies And Princess Crowns Bubble Stitch Baby Blanket
- Beautiful Fawn River Blanket Crochet Pattern And Dishcloth With A Lovely Native American Feel
Are you ready for a little challenge? This cute project: Teresa’s 10 Minute Crochet Preemie Hat by Teresa Bowman is almost too good to be true! How many hats for preemies and babies can you make using this pattern? It’s so super- easy and super-cute and you get instant gratification.
Teresa’s 10 Minute Crochet Preemie Hat Free Pattern
Soft Worsted Weight Yarn
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Teresa Bowman for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!