- [Free Pattern] Warm And Comfortable Cowl To Save You From The Windburn And Cold
- [Free Pattern] This Muppet Glasses Holder Is Brilliant! A Little Creativity Goes A Long Way
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
- [Free Pattern +Video Tutorial] I Am Totally In Love With This Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket
- Giant Squishy Heart Pillow Perfect For Romantic Evening Decorations
What a cute and fun little project to make! This very pretty candle holder would be perfect to make for tables at baby and wedding showers! The lotus is totally charming and looks so complex. This Tealight Lotus pattern design by Daniela Herbertz would work perfect with any style of home! However, for safety sake it would be better to use a battery operated tea light. Don’t leave unsupervised while burning the candle.
The compleet crochet piece is 15cm Ø
The little glass where the candle is in is 4cm Ø
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Daniela Herbertz for this article inspiration and featured image .
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.