- [Free Pattern]This Shawlette Is Spectacularly Gorgeous!
- Midnight Star Mandala Rug Is The Perfect Accent Piece To Any Room In Your Home [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Splendid Crochet Lace Sweater You’ll Fall In Love With
- [Free Pattern] This Really Popular And Easy Corner-To-Corner Pattern Is Endlessly Adaptable
- [Free Pattern] Get Inspired To Make Some Amazing Afghans With This Wonderfully Beautiful Square
What a cute and fun little project to make! This very pretty candle holder would be perfect to make for tables at baby and wedding showers! The lotus is totally charming and looks so complex. This Tealight Lotus pattern design by Daniela Herbertz would work perfect with any style of home! However, for safety sake it would be better to use a battery operated tea light. Don’t leave unsupervised while burning the candle.
The compleet crochet piece is 15cm Ø
The little glass where the candle is in is 4cm Ø
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Daniela Herbertz for this article inspiration and featured image .
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.