- [Free Pattern] Make Christmas Eve Special For Kids With These Easy Santa Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Granny Spike Stitch Cushion
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Crochet Purse Is Very Easy To Work Up, In No Time At All!
- [Free Pattern] Priceless 18 Karat Shawl To Treasure And Adore For Years
- [Free Pattern] This Perfect For Grocery Shopping Mesh Tote Will Handle Pretty Much Anything You Can Fit Into It
These little granny squares look like grannies for dolls! LOL. I found them at attic24 and they are so cute, I just had to share them with you. Lucy of attic24 is well known for her fabulous work and may I say -as a coffee lover, me- for her coffees too, since so much of her work seems to be done while she’s enjoying her coffees. These cute granny squares, or Little Squares, how Lucy calls them, would make a fabulous scarf or cushion or bag or even a doll blanket. What’s great about these tiny squares is that you can use any leftover yarn to make them and after to stitch them together the result it’s still fabulous.
Image source: flickr.
This morning’s job was to begin stitching my Little Squares together. Each square is left with a 6 inch tail end of yarn which I’m using for the stitching up. It’s quite time consuming, and ever so slightly mind numbing, but weirdly I kind of like it. It’s simple, gentle repetitive work which allows me to chatter and ponder freely whilst at the same time being productive.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: attic24
Thanks to Lucy for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.