- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Scarf Looks Beautiful In All The Different Yarns
- Beautiful Crochet Cowl Neck Warmer Free Pattern
- This Super Soft Sheep Amigurumi Fluffy Toy Will Bring Real Happiness To Any Child Or Adult
- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Stylish Crochet Pouf For People Who Love Where They Live
I was drawn immediately to this picture with colorful, beautiful crochet baby hats! They seem so happy and playful! If you wish, you can buy a finished lovely baby hat here. They are made using The Baby Beanie Cap – Half Double Crochet pattern by Teresa Richardson.
You can use different types of yarn and various crochet edging to get different yet beautiful looks. Teresa Richardson (aka Crochet Greek) has wonderful instructional videos on YouTube to help you make beautiful crocheted beanies in all sizes.
Image source: Buttercup Babies
Thanks to Teresa Richardson for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.