- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mug Cozy Will Make Your Morning Coffee/Tea Even Better!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow Pattern That Is Easy Enough For A Beginner
- [Free Pattern] Pumpkin Cat Or Cheshire Cat? These Coasters Are Grin- Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Timeless Crocheted Scarf With Fringes Is The Perfect Beginners Project
- [Free Pattern] This Wrist Cuff Is Perfect For Holding A Couple Bucks And Your House Key Or Car Key
Baby blanket, queen coverlet or king sized bed spread, this beautiful crochet blanket is so easy to make. Virus Blanket by Jonna Martinez is a simple pattern with four repeating rows. This blanket works up very quickly and “grows” to the size you wish very similarly to a granny square.
Fast And Easy Crochet Blanket
Crochet this beautiful virus blanket as a baby blanket or as a king sized bed spread.
There are 4 repeating rows that “grow” the blanket.
Please watch my video tutorial for more detailed visual description of this pattern.
I have a 4.25 MM hook that I used for the pattern. I’m sure all G size hooks will work (4.00-4.50MM)
I used 2 skeins of Red Heart shimmer for a small baby blanket. Please grab extra yarn if you are unsure of sizing because personal tension and gauge will differ.
Crochet Virus Blanket Video Tutorial
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jonna Martinez
Thanks to Jonna Martinez for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.