- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cross Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Stripe-y Crochet Blanket Is The Easiest Thing In The World!
- Crochet Flower Squares Free Pattern To Make Any Space Extra Special
- [Free Pattern] I Have Fallen In Love With This Crochet Pot Holders Set
- How To Read Symbol Charts Made Simple!
These amazing over the knee crochet socks look fabulous! The pattern for the Woolie Socks by Dawn Miller is really easy to follow and is meant for women foot size 8-10, although the pattern is really easy to customize for different sizes too. The design is spectacular and sure and unique. These socks are perfect to wear with a dress or sport outfit. Warm and comfy, they complement your winter boots.
Used Caron One Pound and F hook for lavendar over the knee socks
Plymouth Coffee Beenz yarn and F hook-4 skeins-214 yd-shorter boot socks
Also used Red Heart with Love yarn and F hook-2 skeins 370 yd-shorter boot socks, suggest at least 3 as I have not completed a pair over the knee in this yarn.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Prairie Girl Treasure
Thanks to Dawn Miller for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.