- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- Adorable Fierce Little Dragon [Video Tutorial & Written Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Flower Hot Pad Is A Cheerful Addition To Any Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] You Will Just Love This Headwrap In One Size Fits Most
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Spectacular Rainbow Baby Blanket
These super simple crochet flowers are fabulous on your hair, on a bag, hair clip or hair band or to personalize your wardrobe. Great way to use up scraps and each flower may take you from ten minutes to make to an hour, depends on how crochet skilled you are. Before you know it, you’ll have a cute little flower!
These Super simple tawashi flower by Marte Fagervik
…or flower applique, or small coaster if you’re so inclined!
These are great for little makeup-remover pads.
If you wonder about other details:
Needs a very small amount of yarn. Hook size is up to you. I used a 6mm hook on mine, but I crochet very tight.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Marte Fagervik for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.