- [Free Pattern] These Skulls Motifs Are Fun, Easy And Addictive!
- Super Huggable Llama-No-Drama Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cute Flower Square
- Fun Santa Belly Mug Cozy To Tickle Your Sense Of Ho-Ho-Ho
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
Super easy, super fun this pattern is so very pretty, especially in this pink-black combination. What’s great about the reversible patterns is that is no wrong side! This Reversible Dishcloth by Oombawka Design looks gorgeous front and back. The step-by-step photo tutorial is amazing, it makes learning this pattern so easy.
Learn how to make this super pretty reversible stitch pattern in a square – 6 inches, 9 inches or 12 inches.
The stitch multiple has been included in the post.
Thanks to Oombawka Design for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.