- [Free Pattern] Adorable Dragonfly Jacket For The Coolest Baby You Know
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Yet So Beautiful Sunburst Granny Hearts
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Colorful Dishcloths!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Hexagon Baby Blanket For Any Patriotic Mommy
- [Free Pattern] These Fat Cats Are Just Purr-fect!
Super easy, super fun this pattern is so very pretty, especially in this pink-black combination. What’s great about the reversible patterns is that is no wrong side! This Reversible Dishcloth by Oombawka Design looks gorgeous front and back. The step-by-step photo tutorial is amazing, it makes learning this pattern so easy.
Learn how to make this super pretty reversible stitch pattern in a square – 6 inches, 9 inches or 12 inches.
The stitch multiple has been included in the post.
Thanks to Oombawka Design for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.