- [Free Pattern] Multi Colored Dots Blanket Sure To Make Any Kid Happy
- [Free Pattern] Green Belle of the Ball -The Gorgeous Festival Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bow Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Matrioska Bookmark Will Make You Leave Your Kindle And Grab A Real Book!
- Quick And Easy Head Wrap Free Crochet Pattern That Fits Really Well (Child Size Available Too!)
Super easy, super fun this pattern is so very pretty, especially in this pink-black combination. What’s great about the reversible patterns is that is no wrong side! This Reversible Dishcloth by Oombawka Design looks gorgeous front and back. The step-by-step photo tutorial is amazing, it makes learning this pattern so easy.
Learn how to make this super pretty reversible stitch pattern in a square – 6 inches, 9 inches or 12 inches.
The stitch multiple has been included in the post.
Thanks to Oombawka Design for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.