- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- Beautiful, Soft Baby Blanket And Booties Set For The New Little One [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
- [Photo Tutorial] Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower Block Suitable For Beginners As Well As Experienced Crocheters
This is a really simple pattern that looks beautiful and is perfect for a last minute gift. Who doesn’t like a pattern tat’s quick and easy and so rewarding plus you get to use up your scraps! The Weekend Baby Blanket by Chase Clark is a crocheted cotton color-blocked baby blankie which is super quick and easy yet so trendy! The pattern uses pretty basic stitches and is easy enough for a beginner.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page