- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
- Crochet Shoulder Bag Free Pattern Perfect For Fringe Enthusiasts
- [Free Pattern] Flower Crochet Coasters: Chrysanthemum
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Basket You Can Hang Whereever You Fancy
- Fire Breathing Dragon Amigurumi For Endless Fun
Quick and easy, this sophisticated-looking shawl is perfect for cold winter days. CloudBurst Shawl by Tuesday Fortnite is one of the fastest shawl patterns ever. With an average of 3 hours, this absolutely fabulous triangular shawl is one of the most fun and satisfying crochet project you’ve ever done.
This shawl crochet pattern makes a great scarf for men or women, or a warm shawlette for the shoulders.
What you’ll need:
Chunky/ 10ply weight yarn
I used King Cole Big Value Chunky (167yds per 100g ball)
2 balls / 334 Yards
Optional: stitch markers
Note: this is what I used. You could use any weight yarn and hook, though I recommend going up at least 2 sizes to get drape.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tuesday Fortnite
Thanks to Tuesday Fortnite for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.