- Brick Stitch Pillow Cover Free Crochet Pattern [ +Video Tutorial]
- Free Crochet Shrug Pattern- Quick And Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Crochet Earmuffs To Keep You Warm Every Day
- Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern Is A Charming Applique For Any Crochet Project
- [Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The Diamond Trellis Stitch
I love the playfulness of this lacy baby blanket! So lovely and baby-like! This pompon baby blanket pattern gives meaning to the word “cute”. The Isla Lacy Ripple Blanket by Emma Potter looks gorgeous and it’s also easy to make. The pattern is basically two rows repeat: one lacy rows and one not so lacy. The color choice makes it almost irresistible; one simply must make it!
This baby blanket was born from a desire to make a lacy baby blanket in beautiful sun-washed tones to match my summery mood when designing it (and considering it was designed for making on my summer holiday in Malta).
It is an easy lacy ripple with alternating rows of lacy and not-so-lacy to add some definition.
Thanks to Emma Potter for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.