- [Free Pattern] This Flower Cardigan Will Never Go Out Of Style
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Crochet Headwrap Is A Wonderful Pattern For Gifts
- [Video Tutorial] Quick & Easy Textured Crochet Floor Pouf Your Kids Will Love
- [Photos+ Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Angel Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Starburst Hotpad Pattern Is Amazing
Two-Color Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
What you will need:
RED HEART® Baby Hugs™ Light:
1 ball each of any two of the
following: 3830 Pool, 3724 Pinkie,
Note: First color is for sole and
trim, second color is for upper.
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
5mm [US H-8]
Stitch markers, two ¾” (19mm)
buttons, yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America
Thanks to Salena Baca for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.