- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Bullion Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Flower Mandala To Light Up Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Afghan And Matching Pillow Embellished By Popcorn And Twist Stitches
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Tulip Flower Stitch
- One Skein Crochet Cowl Pattern Easy For Even The Advanced Beginner Crocheter
This is a super easy and fun pattern and great for learning to crochet in the round. Simple Scrubby by Kristy Ashmore is extremely quick to work up and can be uses as a way to get back into crocheting, if you’re in that position.
These scrubbies can be used to apply makeup as well as remove make-up (rather than use disposable cotton rounds) and also can be easily converted to dish scrubbies if you use acrylic/nylon.
Quick and easy pattern, great for instant gratification! Would make a great gift!
Thanks to Kristy Ashmore for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.