- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Easy To Make Crochet Hat And Scarf Set
- [Free Pattern] Classic And Cool Varsity Love Socks
- [PAID Pattern] Stunning Stained Glass Infinity Scarf
- Tapestry Crochet Square With An Iced Coffee Design
- These Most Awesome Christmas Nativity Set Free Patterns Will Get You In The Mood For Christmas
This is a super easy and fun pattern and great for learning to crochet in the round. Simple Scrubby by Kristy Ashmore is extremely quick to work up and can be uses as a way to get back into crocheting, if you’re in that position.
These scrubbies can be used to apply makeup as well as remove make-up (rather than use disposable cotton rounds) and also can be easily converted to dish scrubbies if you use acrylic/nylon.
Quick and easy pattern, great for instant gratification! Would make a great gift!
Thanks to Kristy Ashmore for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.