- [Free Pattern] Super Cute And Adorable Amigurumi Butterfly Baby Rattle
- Modern Farmhouse Dishcloth Is Quick And Easy To Make
- [Free Pattern] This Mommy/Daughter Look Is Just Soooo Cute! <3
- [Free Pattern] This Cherry Blossom In The Snow Pattern Is Simply Spectacular
- [Photo Tutorial] How to Russian Join Yarn -Without Weaving In Ends
This is a super easy and fun pattern and great for learning to crochet in the round. Simple Scrubby by Kristy Ashmore is extremely quick to work up and can be uses as a way to get back into crocheting, if you’re in that position.
These scrubbies can be used to apply makeup as well as remove make-up (rather than use disposable cotton rounds) and also can be easily converted to dish scrubbies if you use acrylic/nylon.
Quick and easy pattern, great for instant gratification! Would make a great gift!
Thanks to Kristy Ashmore for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.