- [Free Pattern] This Tunisian Simple Stitch Dishcloth Is The Perfect Intro To Tunisian Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Brighten Up Your Front Door With This Cute Crochet Turkey Wreath
- Easy And Beautiful Crochet Rectangle Blanket Worked In The Round
- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Top Looks So Interesting And Elegant
This simple and so cute sweater pattern looks so comfy! The perfect sweater for play time! Fun Time Cardigan pattern by Michele Maks is available in child’s sizes 2, 4, 6, 8. The pattern looks adorable the texture with those ribbing rows is so beautiful and pattern is really easy to make and follow! The matching buttons can only add to the cuteness of this sweater!
Directions are for size 2. Changes for sizes 4, 6, and 8 are in parentheses.
Finished Chest 26 (28, 30, 32)”.
Finished Length 12 1/2 (13, 14 1/2, 15)”.
RED HEART® “Kids®”: 1 skein each 2846 Cruise Blue
A, 2650 Pistachio B.
Crochet hooks: 4mm [US G-6] and 5.5mm [US I-9].
Six buttons, 7/8” diameter.
Sewing needle and matching thread.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat: Red Heart North America
Thanks to Michele for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.