- Crochet Mandala Coasters Are Such A Stylish Touch On Your Table
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Flowers Crochet Block Captures The True Essence Of Beauty
- Free Crochet Dragon Pattern To Tuck Away Inside A Dragon Egg Amigurumi – Easter Crochet Free Patterns
- The Simple Triangle Shawl Is A Great Project To Work On While Traveling
- [Free Pattern] Heidi Hooded Scarf Is One Of The Comfiest Things You’ll Ever Wear
This is most definitely one of the most gorgeous quilts I’ve ever seen! The fabrics used to make this Crochet And Fabric Quilt found at The Green Dragonfly are absolutely gorgeous! The idea to combine the patchwork and crochet is so extremely clever and the way the blocks are joined with crochet is stunning. With a delicate and kind of vintage look, this lovely crochet and fabric quilt creation is absolutely beautiful, some may say, it’s almost too pretty to use.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions for the full written patterns at: The Green Dragonfly
Thanks to Janette for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.