- [Photo Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet These Super-Cute Yo-Yo Puffs
- Crochet Flower Squares Free Pattern To Make Any Space Extra Special
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little One Cuddle Up With This Cute Bunny Blanket
- These 9 Beautiful Crochet Flower Potholder Patterns Seem To Bloom Right On Your Table
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Scalloped Fan Edged Baby Crochet Blanket
Wow! Doesn’t that look amazing! This gorgeous blanket seems so much fun to make. It’s made in great colors, and the random pattern is beautiful! This Mixed Stitch Stripey Blanket by Julie Harrison is a fantastic blanket with a variety of stitches and colours. It is a creative and unique piece.
This is a blanket that is made with many different stitch patterns so it doesn’t get boring! Each row is a different pattern, a good way to learn new stitches and play with colour.
Thanks to Julie Harrison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.