- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Puff Flower Stitch
- Quick And Easy Crochet Shawl Pattern With Splendid Results
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Bow Cuff Slipper Boots Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Small Flower Square Is Insanely Beautiful
- [Photo+ Video Tutorial] How To Crochet 8, 9 And 12 Petal Flower Coasters
Wow! Doesn’t that look amazing! This gorgeous blanket seems so much fun to make. It’s made in great colors, and the random pattern is beautiful! This Mixed Stitch Stripey Blanket by Julie Harrison is a fantastic blanket with a variety of stitches and colours. It is a creative and unique piece.
This is a blanket that is made with many different stitch patterns so it doesn’t get boring! Each row is a different pattern, a good way to learn new stitches and play with colour.
Thanks to Julie Harrison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.