- [Free Pattern] This Zigzag Dishcloth Is Different Without Turning And Working On The Back
- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Make And So Adorable Crochet Ballerina Mary Jane Slippers
- [Photo Tutorial] Bang-On-Trend Tutti-Frutti Potholders
- [Video Tutorial] This Award-Winning Shawl Design Features The Classic Beauty Of Crocheted Pineapples And Is Finished Off With Extra-Long Fringe
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Blue Bellflower Bookmark Is So Delicate!
Wow! Doesn’t that look amazing! This gorgeous blanket seems so much fun to make. It’s made in great colors, and the random pattern is beautiful! This Mixed Stitch Stripey Blanket by Julie Harrison is a fantastic blanket with a variety of stitches and colours. It is a creative and unique piece.
This is a blanket that is made with many different stitch patterns so it doesn’t get boring! Each row is a different pattern, a good way to learn new stitches and play with colour.
Thanks to Julie Harrison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.