- [Video Tutorial] Cheerful Stripes Afghan To Sweeten Up Your Room
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Very Pretty Flower Stitch
- Quick And Easy Kitchen Cloth Free Crochet Pattern
- Modern Hygge Chic Throw Will Add Warmth And Depth To Any Home Design
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest And Quickest Flower Dishcloth Ever!
Wow! Doesn’t that look amazing! This gorgeous blanket seems so much fun to make. It’s made in great colors, and the random pattern is beautiful! This Mixed Stitch Stripey Blanket by Julie Harrison is a fantastic blanket with a variety of stitches and colours. It is a creative and unique piece.
This is a blanket that is made with many different stitch patterns so it doesn’t get boring! Each row is a different pattern, a good way to learn new stitches and play with colour.
Thanks to Julie Harrison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.