- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Soft And Puffy Zig-Zag Puff Stitch Baby Afghan
- [Photo Tutorial] This Butterfly Keychain Is Spectacular!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: The Treble Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Tic Tac Toe Game Travel Bag With Magnets Is Ideal For Kids And When Being On The Road
Cheerful and beautiful, these mandalas turned into squares can be turned in pretty much anything you want! Afghans, pillows even ponchos! The Daisy Centre Mandala Square by Zelna Olivier is a lovely looking daisy square which works up really quickly. A great square for a blanket, these beautiful mandala blocks will make a fantastic stashbusting afghan or pillow.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.