- This Crocheted Dust Mitt Is Pretty And Practical
- [Free Pattern] 4 Ridiculously Simple And Adorable Owl Hat Crochet Patterns
- Adorable, Fast & Simple Halloween Crocheted Spider Web Wreath [Free Pattern]
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
- [Free Pattern] This Wavy Blanket Is An Awesome Stash-Buster!
Cheerful and beautiful, these mandalas turned into squares can be turned in pretty much anything you want! Afghans, pillows even ponchos! The Daisy Centre Mandala Square by Zelna Olivier is a lovely looking daisy square which works up really quickly. A great square for a blanket, these beautiful mandala blocks will make a fantastic stashbusting afghan or pillow.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.