- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Crocheted Mug Cozy!
- This Adorable Crochet Bag Really Looks Like Raspberries Waiting To Be Picked
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet And Simple Crochet Blanket Pattern Is Perfect for Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make Your Own Pet Bed In Less Than 30 Minutes
- [Free Pattern] This Makes A Loose, Thinner Dishcloth Than Any Other Worsted Weight Patterns
Cheerful and beautiful, these mandalas turned into squares can be turned in pretty much anything you want! Afghans, pillows even ponchos! The Daisy Centre Mandala Square by Zelna Olivier is a lovely looking daisy square which works up really quickly. A great square for a blanket, these beautiful mandala blocks will make a fantastic stashbusting afghan or pillow.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.