- Cute Hearts Free Christmas Ornament Crochet Patterns For An Ultra Stylish Holiday
- Gorgeous Wrap Blanket In 5 Colors
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Area Rug To Brighten Up Any Room In Your House
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cabbage Patch Stitch
- Cute 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square For Decidedly Frightful Weather [Free Pattern]
Cheerful and beautiful, these mandalas turned into squares can be turned in pretty much anything you want! Afghans, pillows even ponchos! The Daisy Centre Mandala Square by Zelna Olivier is a lovely looking daisy square which works up really quickly. A great square for a blanket, these beautiful mandala blocks will make a fantastic stashbusting afghan or pillow.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.