- [Free Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Long & Chunky Cardigan Sweater
- Awesome Set Of Crochet Scrunchies To Keep Your Hair In Place
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Christmas Tree Kawaii Cuddler
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Earrings Make The Perfect Gift For Someone Special
- 10 Easy Free Crochet Pumpkin Patterns
Some crochet blocks have the gift to bring out the happiness you experience when you crochet. In the simplest way possible! Eve’s Coverlet by Susan A. Stevens is a beautiful square with a beautiful effect! Long single crochets, decreases, and a popcorn variation give the afghan its textured, lacy look. With different colors and yarns you can make several gorgeous versions of this square and make your joy really shine through your work.
Approximately 53″ × 73″
z Caron® Simply Soft® Yarn:
– White, #2601 (60 oz, 3,300 yds)
– Sage, #2611 (12 oz/660 yds)
– Off-White, #2602 (6 oz/330 yds)
– Baby Brights Ombre, #2712 (15 oz/780 yds)
z Tapestry needle
YOU WILL NEED:
z Crochet hook, size G-6 (4.0 mm) or size to obtain gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Herrschners
Thanks to Susan A. Stevens for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.