- Super Fast And Easy Christmas Ornament Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Elegant Yet Easy-To-Crochet Pattern: Double Crochet With A Twist
- The Perfect Yarn Basket Pattern- Three Different Sizes
- Super-Easy Slippers Crochet Pattern For Spa Days
- Brilliant Yip Yips Themed Christmas Stocking Pattern For Those Who Still Love The Fuzzy Aliens
This easy level pattern creates a stunning texture with a classic checkerboard look in a whole new way. Don’t Fence Me In by Polly Plum can be crocheted with any yarn and appropriately sized hook in order to get a different size square. This clever pattern with a subtle design is fun to make, and the texture really jumps up at you.
Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Checkerboard Look
Finished Size: 9 inch square (with Aran or Worsted Weight yarn)
Hook size: 5.5mm/I
Yarn: Worsted Weight (Or any yarn of your choice with an appropriately sized hook)
Check out the original source for this Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Checkerboard Look pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Every Trick on the Hook
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.