- Fabulous Free Round Crochet Throw Pattern To Add Some Unique Texture To Any Room
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Throw Pattern Features Dragonflies Radiating Out From The Center Of The Blanket
- Cute And Simple Granny Wheel Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Infinity Scarf That Will Keep You Warm
- [Free Pattern] This Neck Cozy is Simple And Works Up Quickly
There are so many ways to wear this awesome scarf; you’ll be amazed to see the beautiful pictures taken. It’s so very versatile! You can wear it as a scarf, or short vest or even a top if is long enough for you. That’s the thing with the beautiful infinity scarves: they can be worn daily, casual or even formal.
UPDATE: 12/14/20115 This pattern is not free anymore, there’s a price on it.
This Stained Glass Infinity Scarf by Kaye Adolphson is more than just infinity scarf, it’s a spectacular piece of clothing with many uses. Amaze yourself by making one in your favorite colors.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…