- [Free Pattern] Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters To Preserve Your Furniture and Beautify Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Simple Filet Crochet Starburst Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Bag Is Perfect For Your Every Day Grocery Shopping
- Crochet Gray And Yellow Bobble And Mesh Stitch Blanket For Happy Babies
There are so many ways to wear this awesome scarf; you’ll be amazed to see the beautiful pictures taken. It’s so very versatile! You can wear it as a scarf, or short vest or even a top if is long enough for you. That’s the thing with the beautiful infinity scarves: they can be worn daily, casual or even formal.
UPDATE: 12/14/20115 This pattern is not free anymore, there’s a price on it.
This Stained Glass Infinity Scarf by Kaye Adolphson is more than just infinity scarf, it’s a spectacular piece of clothing with many uses. Amaze yourself by making one in your favorite colors.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…