- [Free Patterns] Winged Dragon Bookmark & Winged Dragon Square -What’s Your Favorite?
- [Free Pattern] Baby Mermaid Crochet Cocoon, Tail And Headband
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 2
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Elf Slippers To Tippy Toe Around A Tree
Mesmerizing flower blanket! If you need a baby blanket, a bit different, this is the one! Kennedy’s Flower Garden Blanket by Erica Dietz is a stunning baby blanket made in a few different shades of pink and purple. I love the colors in this blanket; they are very different from the usual pastel colors
Kennedy’s Flower Garden is made of 8-petal flower motifs that are joined as you go to make construction simpler. Leaf motifs are then made to fill in the spaces between the flowers. Each flower motif is about 6 inches across so you can make you blanket as big or as small as you would like as long as it is a multiple of 6. The sample blanket was made of 5 flowers across and 6 flowers down and the finished size was approx. 30 inches x 36 inches. (Source)
Image source: Erica.
Thanks to Erica Dietz for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.