- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Making This Vintage Vertical Stripe Crocheted Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Cat Is Magnificent!
- [Free Pattern] Don’t You Just Love These Magic Squares?
- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
- Large Free Crochet Placemat Pattern To Match Any Decor
Mesmerizing flower blanket! If you need a baby blanket, a bit different, this is the one! Kennedy’s Flower Garden Blanket by Erica Dietz is a stunning baby blanket made in a few different shades of pink and purple. I love the colors in this blanket; they are very different from the usual pastel colors
Kennedy’s Flower Garden is made of 8-petal flower motifs that are joined as you go to make construction simpler. Leaf motifs are then made to fill in the spaces between the flowers. Each flower motif is about 6 inches across so you can make you blanket as big or as small as you would like as long as it is a multiple of 6. The sample blanket was made of 5 flowers across and 6 flowers down and the finished size was approx. 30 inches x 36 inches. (Source)
Image source: Erica.
Thanks to Erica Dietz for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.