- [FREE Until The End Of December] Oops Santa Forgot His Pants!
- [Free Pattern] Ah-dorable Afghan Pattern For People Who Love Fox Terriers
- [Free Patterns] Adorable And Groovy Crochet Flowers That Look Beautiful Every Day
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Stitches Turquoise Blue Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy 3 Layers Crochet Flower Tutorial
Get inspired by this beautiful creation! This Spoke Mandala by Marinke Slump is stunningly beautiful. Makes a unique and useful gift. Lovely pattern. Lovely colors. Works up really fast and easy! Finished size is around 18 cm ( 7 inches).
What do you need:
yarn (I used Drops Paris cotton yarn by Garnstudio)
a matching crochet hook (I used a 4mm Clover hook)
a Tunisian crochet hook in the same size (so for me a 4mm Tunisian hook)
a darning needle to sew in the ends
a pair of scissors (Source)
Image source: Wink
Thanks to Wink for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.