- 5 Free Crochet Baby Sweater Set Patterns You’ll Adore
- Adorable Crochet Owl Doll With Sleepy Eyes
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Granny Square Blanket For Snuggling On The Sofa With Your Little One
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Baby Dragons
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Looking Americana Pillow And Easy To Follow Pattern!
Incredibly beautiful blankets are like art. It takes talent, playfulness and a lot of love for yarn to create an enchanting pattern. This Zig-Zag Blanket Border by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk is gorgeous creation ready to impress anyone. lt looks amazing and offers a lot of texture and is created using the overlay crochet technique. The result is simply spectacular!
It will work ideally for squares with 44 stitches on each side but you can use it for any blanket! The only important thing you should keep in mind is that stitch count on the first round, which should be multiple 4 plus one stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lilla Bjorn’s Crochet World
Thanks to Tatsiana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.