- Easy Crochet Cluster Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] The Perfectly Cozy And Warm Gloves You’ll Need This Winter
- Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket With Gentle, Rolling Ripples
- [Free Pattern] So Much Cuteness In This Soft And Easy To Make Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Easy To Make Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
This spectacular afghan looks like a lovely painting, it’s a truly work of art. Those embroidered roses look gorgeous in more pale colors or in strong color. Surprisingly enough, this vintage Rose Afghan by Columbia-Minerva may be easier to make than you may think! The pattern comes with rose-motif cross stitch embroidery charts and instructions to make tassels for the corners included.
Approximate Size: 47″ x 69″
Columbia-Minerva Knitting Worsted (4 oz skein) – 13 skeins of Main Color (MC) – Winter White #5012 OR Nantuk 4 ply Knitting Yarn (Knitting Worsted size – 2 or 4 oz skein) – 32 ounces of Main Color – Winter White #5224 AND 4 ozs in each of the following colors for cross stitch embroidery.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Columbia-Minerva #742, Afghans
Thanks to Columbia-Minerva for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.