- Mindless Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners ( Video Tutorial)
- Corinne Corey Bundy Shared Butterfly granny square throw blanket
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Woodland Granny Square Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Prayer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern So You Can Make A Hug For Someone In Need
- Add A Bit Of Festive Cheer To Your Holiday Table With These Poinsettia Coasters
I love this version of the solid granny squares, especially with a change of colour. I think they are very elegant and stylish an have personality. This Solid Granny Square from Joanne L of Craft Passion is using some very nice techniques to boost up the old fashion granny square. And if you ask me, these grannies are truly amazing
Simply adapt the crochet pattern by adding colors to the square to create a color band, or just leave it in a single color. I used some left over stashed linen yarns to make these solid granny squares. I used the granny square as drinks coasters but the squares can be make into other things upon joining up, the most popular items will be the granny square blanket, top garment, bags, table runners etc.
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Joanne for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.