- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Motif Bathmat Is Gorgeous!
- [Video Tutorial] Bust Through Your Stash Of Yarn With This Easy Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Pattern (2 Style Scrapghan)
- Brenda Jarrard Shared I was using up some left over thread
- Cutest Free Crochet Flower Face Scrubbie Pattern
- [Free Patterns] 9 Great Crochet Pillow Patterns for Kids
Baby blankets are one of the best gifts you could bring to a baby shower. They are on any list of baby essentials as a matter of fact, and probably, on the top of the list. The Ilitominon Preemie Blanket by Maria Zilakouck is a gorgeous pattern designed to support premature babies. Lots of positive thoughts and wishes for the baby who will receive the blanket are mandatory part of the pattern.
I designed this blanket especially for those who wish to offer a soft hug to those tiny Ilitominon fighters, those babies who fight for life and for their parents who need to know that there are people out there who support them and feel for them.
Thanks to Maria Zilakouck for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.