- Easy Crochet Textured Headband Free Pattern Is Perfect For Making A Statement
- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern- Perfect For Craft Fair Inventory And Gift Projects!
- This Clever Fish Soap Holder Will Be A Quick Seller At Bazaars
- Cute Crochet Owl Purse For All The Girls In Your Life
Baby blankets are one of the best gifts you could bring to a baby shower. They are on any list of baby essentials as a matter of fact, and probably, on the top of the list. The Ilitominon Preemie Blanket by Maria Zilakouck is a gorgeous pattern designed to support premature babies. Lots of positive thoughts and wishes for the baby who will receive the blanket are mandatory part of the pattern.
I designed this blanket especially for those who wish to offer a soft hug to those tiny Ilitominon fighters, those babies who fight for life and for their parents who need to know that there are people out there who support them and feel for them.
Thanks to Maria Zilakouck for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.