- Baby Car Seat Poncho Free Crochet Pattern To Keep Your Little Angel Safe And Warm
- [Free Pattern] Spruce Up Your Old Flip Flops With This Adorable Crochet Fix
- Super Simple Market Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] What She Makes With This Square Is Really Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Cheerful Rainbow Blanket For Everyday Happiness
This is a beautiful pattern and super wearable. This Crochet Blouse found on Tri Cro Da Tuka is a great project for beginners. You will, basically, make two rectangular pieces and then join them at the shoulders and on the sides. This pattern is easy to follow and looks great in a variety of yarn weights. This blog is in Portuguese and you’ll need to scroll down the page to see the pattern written in English.
Image source: Tri Cro Da Tuka
Thanks to Tri Cro Da Tuka for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.