- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
- Crochet Summer Dress For Little Girls- Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Set Is A Brilliant Baby Shower Gift
- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
- [Free Pattern] These Hot Pads Are Crocheted In Rug Yarn For Thick, Heat-Proof Protection
This is a beautiful pattern and super wearable. This Crochet Blouse found on Tri Cro Da Tuka is a great project for beginners. You will, basically, make two rectangular pieces and then join them at the shoulders and on the sides. This pattern is easy to follow and looks great in a variety of yarn weights. This blog is in Portuguese and you’ll need to scroll down the page to see the pattern written in English.
Image source: Tri Cro Da Tuka
Thanks to Tri Cro Da Tuka for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.