- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Make A Statement In Your House With This Comforting Lacy Rug
- 7 Free Crochet Christmas Angel Ornament Patterns For Your Tree
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Coasters Are Simply Beautiful
- [Free Patterns] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Crochet Slipper Boots
This is a beautiful pattern and super wearable. This Crochet Blouse found on Tri Cro Da Tuka is a great project for beginners. You will, basically, make two rectangular pieces and then join them at the shoulders and on the sides. This pattern is easy to follow and looks great in a variety of yarn weights. This blog is in Portuguese and you’ll need to scroll down the page to see the pattern written in English.
Image source: Tri Cro Da Tuka
Thanks to Tri Cro Da Tuka for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.