- One Hour Elizabeth Stitch Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
- Crochet Grocery Bag- Spacious And Trendy!
- [Free Pattern] Give Baby The Sweetest Of Sleep And The Best Of Dreams With This Beautiful Shells Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Lovely Arrow-Shaped Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Jessica Mortenson Radue Shared HOTH. Golf club covers for my husband’s
This is a beautiful pattern and super wearable. This Crochet Blouse found on Tri Cro Da Tuka is a great project for beginners. You will, basically, make two rectangular pieces and then join them at the shoulders and on the sides. This pattern is easy to follow and looks great in a variety of yarn weights. This blog is in Portuguese and you’ll need to scroll down the page to see the pattern written in English.
Image source: Tri Cro Da Tuka
Thanks to Tri Cro Da Tuka for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.