- This Coral And Stone Afghan Block Is A Beauty!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fluffy And Soft Amigurumi Sheep
- Cute Crochet Owl Purse For All The Girls In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Square Looks Amazing In All Color Combinations
- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
This is a beautiful pattern and super wearable. This Crochet Blouse found on Tri Cro Da Tuka is a great project for beginners. You will, basically, make two rectangular pieces and then join them at the shoulders and on the sides. This pattern is easy to follow and looks great in a variety of yarn weights. This blog is in Portuguese and you’ll need to scroll down the page to see the pattern written in English.
Image source: Tri Cro Da Tuka
Thanks to Tri Cro Da Tuka for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.