- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Lovely Crochet Flower For Headband
- Free Crochet Doily Pattern With A Royal Design
- [Free Pattern] Comfort Your Baby With This Adorable Dino Baby Hooded Blanket
- Lovely 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet To Create The 3D Effect [Free Pattern]
- Cute Crochet Hats For Kids Perfect To Bust Your Stash And Have Fun
This is a beautiful pattern and super wearable. This Crochet Blouse found on Tri Cro Da Tuka is a great project for beginners. You will, basically, make two rectangular pieces and then join them at the shoulders and on the sides. This pattern is easy to follow and looks great in a variety of yarn weights. This blog is in Portuguese and you’ll need to scroll down the page to see the pattern written in English.
Image source: Tri Cro Da Tuka
Thanks to Tri Cro Da Tuka for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.