- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Beautiful Tricot Crochet Stitch
- Two Color Granny Square For Multiple Design Possibilities
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Warm And Cozy Snowflake Mittens
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Fast …This Baby Blanket Is A Total Stunner!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triple Crochet Loops
This is a beautiful pattern and super wearable. This Crochet Blouse found on Tri Cro Da Tuka is a great project for beginners. You will, basically, make two rectangular pieces and then join them at the shoulders and on the sides. This pattern is easy to follow and looks great in a variety of yarn weights. This blog is in Portuguese and you’ll need to scroll down the page to see the pattern written in English.
Image source: Tri Cro Da Tuka
Thanks to Tri Cro Da Tuka for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.