- [Video Tutorial] Soft And Beautiful Crocheted Baby Blanket Made Using The Glover Stitch
- This Long Lacy Cardi Is A Great Summertime Addition To Your Wardrobe
- Wonderfully Soft Blue Baby Blanket Any Baby Will Love
- [Video Tutorial] Very Interesting And Unusual Tape Lace Crochet
- June E Peavey-Watson Shared These are just a few of my crochet
This is a beautiful pattern and super wearable. This Crochet Blouse found on Tri Cro Da Tuka is a great project for beginners. You will, basically, make two rectangular pieces and then join them at the shoulders and on the sides. This pattern is easy to follow and looks great in a variety of yarn weights. This blog is in Portuguese and you’ll need to scroll down the page to see the pattern written in English.
Image source: Tri Cro Da Tuka
Thanks to Tri Cro Da Tuka for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.