- [Free Pattern] Superbly Simple Baby Blanket For Mindless Crocheting In Front Of The TV
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Cathedral Squares
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Beautiful Crocheted Throw With A Stunning Design
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Beautiful Crochet Petal Cone Flower Edging – It’s So Simple!
- [Paid Pattern]Widely Admired Amigurumi Bat Will Get You Lots Of Smiles
Such a beautiful stitch pattern! This Mason Blanket by Elizabeth Roggasch made in super bulky yarn is super soft and perfect for a baby. This blanket is so soft and cozy, it’s perfect to curl up in and to wrap up in for an afternoon nap. The pattern can be easily adjusted to a bigger size. This snuggly baby blanket pattern is very easy and even beginners can make one.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.